The IBM InfoPrint 4247-Z03 dot matrix printer handles up to 8 part forms. It’s a fast, tough printer.
- Print up to 1100 characters per second (cps) in Fast Draft mode
- Rugged design with metal covers for demanding transaction applications
- Remote printer management capabilities when LAN attached
- Parallel, Ethernet, Serial, and USB 2.0 optional integrated attachments
- Auto forms loading, auto thickness adjustment, and auto eject to enhance operator productivity
- Workload capacity of up to 64,000 pages per month
- Multiple data stream emulations to provide easy replacement of older printers
- Forms width from 3 to 17 in (76 to 432 mm)
- Maximum print width of 13.6 in (348 mm)
- One or two continuous forms front tractors for maximum forms-feeding reliability
- Easy-to-use operator panel
- Fast Draft, DP, DP Text, NLQ Gothic, NLQ Courier, OCR-A, and OCR-B resident fonts
IBM InfoPrint 4247-Z03 Overview
The InfoPrint 4247 is a fast and reliable printer for harsh conditions
The IBM InfoPrint 4247-Z03 is a professional industrial impact matrix printer. It can print up to 1100 cps in Fast Draft mode. A rugged printer with metal covers, the IBM InfoPrint 4247-Z03 works great in harsh environments. Handles demanding applications easily.
The IBM InfoPrint 4247-Z03 can have either one or two straight continuous-forms paper paths for outstanding paper-feeding reliability. One paper path is standard; the second path is an optional feature.
The printer features new black covers, a full-size 2 line x 24 character 14 key operator panel, and a workload of up to 64,000 pages per month. Print-quality choices are Fast Draft mode, DP mode (DP), DP Text mode (DP Text), Near Letter Quality mode (NLQ), OCR-A, and OCR-B.
Versatile paper-handling capability provides printing on up to 8-part carbonless forms.
Typical applications include transaction processing for invoices, office or internal business documents, as well as bar codes, labels, and multipart forms.
Support for a range of connectivity options and hardware environments
Optional attachments include:
- Ethernet 10/100 local area network attachment for either IPDS™ or ASCII data streams
- USB 2.0
- Serial port for RS-232C 9-pin