The IBM InfoPrint 4247-L03 is an office and industrial impact printer with a workload capacity of up to 44,000 pages per month. The 24-wire print head provides reliable printing on up to 8-part forms.
It is designed to meet low- to mid-volume output requirements and to provide reliable supply chain printing at an attractive total cost of ownership. A low-cost alternative to laser technology, the InfoPrint 4247-L03 can deliver broad forms flexibility, support for wide format printing, and the convenience of remote printer management when LAN attached.
The IBM InfoPrint 4247-L03 can have either one or two straight continuous-forms paper paths for outstanding paper-feeding reliability. One paper path is standard and the second path is an optional feature.
The InfoPrint 4247 printer features quiet operation, and an easy-to-use operator panel.
Typical applications include transaction processing for invoices, office or internal business documents, as well as bar codes, labels, and multipart forms.
A parallel port for simplified host attachment capability is standard. Optional attachments include:
Ethernet local area network (LAN) attachment through the integrated 10/100BASE-T Ethernet adapter
Serial RS-232 9-pin
- Print speed up to 600 characters per second (cps) in fast draft mode on up to 8-part forms
- Remote printer management capabilities
- Standard parallel and optional integrated Ethernet, Serial, and USB 2.0 attachment
- Auto forms loading, auto thickness adjustment, and auto eject to enhance operator productivity
- Workload capacity of up to 44,000 pages per month
- Forms width from 3 to 17 in (76 to 432 mm)
- Maximum print width of 13.6 in (348 mm)
- Two front continuous forms tractors for maximum forms-feeding reliability
- Easy-to-use Operator Panel
- Quiet operation
- Draft, Courier, Gothic, Prestige, Script, Presenter, OCR-A, and OCR-B resident fonts
- Extensive barcode support