- Up to 110 impressions per minute print speed at 600 dpi resolution
- Supports 240, 300 and 600 dpi native AFP/IPDS printing
- Powerful IBM pSeries technology with easy-to-use Java-based operator interface
- Up to 8000-sheet input capacity and output capacity
Help your enterprise become more e-business ready with the IBM® Infoprint® 2000 Advanced Function Printing System, which extends the capabilities of a proven, high-production digital system. A powerful IBM server and new controller accelerate information flow and can help improve organizational efficiency — reliably and cost effectively. Boost your output power Operate and compete at a new level.
The Infoprint 2000 AFP System offers instantaneous delivery of information, global data access, secure output and reliable job completion. Reliability enhancements help ensure maximum throughput and uptime. By combining advanced hardware and software components, the Infoprint 2000 offers you a complete native Advanced Function Printing™ (AFP™) solution that delivers exceptional flexibility and control. The solution includes an IBM pSeries™- based Advanced Function Common Control Unit™ (AFCCU™), AFP architecture, Intelligent Printer Data Stream™(IPDS™) and a powerful print engine. AFP and IPDS provide essential e-business capabilities of electronic document creation and manipulation as well as bi-directional communications. You also receive built-in support for SNMP and stapling, and the capability of intermixing color documents with monochrome printing.1
IBM Infoprint 2000 Advanced Function Printing System
High-speed, high quality digital printing It’s not about the document, it’s about your information Capitalize on new technology At its best, technology provides strategic operational advantages. The Infoprint 2000 was built from the ground up as a fully digital production system. A user-friendly Java™-based console features an innovative touch-screen interface, and includes keyboard and mouse support. And to help ensure that your output provides benchmark quality, the Infoprint 2000 operates at 600 dpi resolution with automatic 240/300 dpi conversion. Enhance productivity and quality Imagine complex jobs that run at close to rated speed, superior halftones and robust collation and stapling that require minimal operator intervention. The feature-rich, fine tuned Infoprint 2000 sets a new standard for high-speed, benchmark quality printing:
- Electronic, system-based data storage and management
- Variable intensity printhead
- High-resolution “Write Black” imaging technology
- Short, straight paper path
- Vacuum feed adjustment for paper weight
- Active registration
- Automated image quality adjustment
- Trayless duplexing
Do more with IBM Infoprint Manager Streamline print management and free your staff to concentrate on more important operational issues. With Infoprint Manager, you can:
- Submit jobs electronically
- Reduce incompatibility issues by processing input from multiple datastreams (PostScript®, PCL, AFP, PDF, TIFF and more)
- Maintain productivity by distributing automatically different job types and job sizes to appropriate output devices
- Save user time and reduce costs associated with job resends with automatic page- and job-level recovery
- Store, retrieve, view and manage text, graphics, images and more.
Then, deliver output via hardcopy, fax, e-mail and the Internet at e-business speed.